- November 30 – day of action in defence of public service pensions
- NW Hampshire Labour pledge to join pickets lines to support public sector workers
- Welfare, an alternative vision: Public meeting Andover
- Andover Labour pledge support for cross-union campaign to defend public-sector pensions
- Tory county council bosses condemned by NW Hampshire Labour for hoarding reserves and slashing vital services and jobs
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: NW Hampshire CLP
Brutal government plans for welfare ‘reform’ have today been slammed by Sarah Evans, NW Hampshire’s Labour candidate at the last general election and NW Hampshire Labour Party chair Alan Cotter, who have called on MP George Young to have a … Continue reading